Question
Posted by: Benzi | 2010-11-28

Multiple orgasms

Hello hope an expert can help me. Am 31 years old. I''v been married for almost 2 years. My husband likes to see me having orgasms and he tries hard to make me gave one. I hardly get orgsms with vaginal stimulation only. I need clitoral stimulation as well. Cant have more than 1 orgasm in a setting.
What is the tecnique to get multiple irgadms?

As previously mentioned, when it comes to the orgasm, he can't 'see to it' that you reach an orgasm, whether it is one or multiple. You need to be interested in achieving it too. Some women struggle to reach orgasm at all and in fact 70% of women reach orgasm on only every 2nd or 3rd sexual encounter with a partner. In order for a woman to reach orgasm, she needs to communicate clearly with her partner about what feels good. There are a number of reasons why women aren't able to reach orgasm, including: inadequate knowledge of their sexual response, fear of 'letting go' and what this might mean (e.g. some women are afraid of losing control, some fear that they might wee), side effect of some medication (e.g. antidepressants), inadequate arousal, tiredness, etc. Although some women prefer intercourse stimulation, it is not necessary for an erect penis to be in the vagina in order for women to experience orgasm. It generally results from a build-up of body tension through direct or indirect stimulation of the clitoris. Stimulation of the clitoris through self-pleasuring or a partner’s touch, oral-genital stimulation or perhaps the use of a vibrator may result in orgasm. Some women never experience orgasm through intercourse alone, the addition of some direct clitoral touching with finger or vibrator usually makes orgasm possible. It is possible for women to experience multiple orgasms but not always possible. After the initial orgasm, it is important to remain sexually aroused, if genitals become too sensitive to touch it may be necessary to wait a few seconds and then resume stimulation. You may find that oral stimulation works best. Most important is to relax, enjoy the journey and do not become too hung up on the destination.

2
Posted by: topdog | 2010-11-29

tell him to suck ur clit while u finger urself.or get a vibrating bullet.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-11-28

Reply to Sexologist