Question
Posted by: maryam | 2010/11/26

multiple orgasms

am a female in early 30s, i ahve a problem in achieving multiple orgasms. after i get one orgasm, usually with clitoral stimulation, i hardly can get another orgasm although my husband tries hard to give me another one. he feels bad. can you help me please to learn how to get multiple orgasms? thanx alot

When it comes to the orgasm, he can't 'see to it' that you reach an orgasm, whether it is one or multiple. You need to be interested in achieving it too. Some women struggle to reach orgasm at all and in fact 70% of women reach orgasm on only every 2nd or 3rd sexual encounter with a partner. In order for a woman to reach orgasm, she needs to communicate clearly with her partner about what feels good. There are a number of reasons why women aren't able to reach orgasm, including: inadequate knowledge of their sexual response, fear of 'letting go' and what this might mean (e.g. some women are afraid of losing control, some fear that they might wee), side effect of some medication (e.g. antidepressants), inadequate arousal, tiredness, etc. Although some women prefer intercourse stimulation, it is not necessary for an erect penis to be in the vagina in order for women to experience orgasm. It generally results from a build-up of body tension through direct or indirect stimulation of the clitoris. Stimulation of the clitoris through self-pleasuring or a partner’s touch, oral-genital stimulation or perhaps the use of a vibrator may result in orgasm. Some women never experience orgasm through intercourse alone, the addition of some direct clitoral touching with finger or vibrator usually makes orgasm possible. It is possible for women to experience multiple orgasms but not always possible. After the initial orgasm, it is important to remain sexually aroused, if genitals become too sensitive to touch it may be necessary to wait a few seconds and then resume stimulation. You may find that oral stimulation works best. Most important is to relax, enjoy the journey and do not become too hung up on the destination.

5
Posted by: A man | 2010/11/29

Multiple orgasms are not a myth, my lady has them often when using her toys, it''s amazing.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/28

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Waco | 2010/11/27

Ice, it is deffinitely not a myth and very very real. It depends on your bf or hubby. If they get too horny and get on too soon, then the chances are you will climax with him and it is done. When one makes love to a woman, the idea is to think only about her, and not himself, then the extra stimulation and foreplay can bring her to orgasm, with continued play and even oral, he can get her to reach a second orgasm with him or he can even try for a second and bring her up for a third. Talk to him and if he knows you want it, he should oblige. Good luck

Reply to Waco
Posted by: Ice | 2010/11/26

I have only heard about multiple orgasms, I think it is a myth. If you have one and it is a good one who cares? Does anybody know if multiple is possible?

Reply to Ice
Posted by: N | 2010/11/26

I also get one orgasm, but am not worried about multiple.

Reply to N