Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-28

Multiple orgasms

Hi there. Me and my wife are having sex every night. Usually she reaches about 6 to 10 orgasms in the we have sex until I ejaculate, then we stop as my erection goes down. What I want to know is, last night after I ejaculated my erection did not go down. So we kept on going. I started counting in my head on how many times she reaches orgasm. We stopped after she reached 30 as we were both very tired. This all in 30 minutes. Is this normal? Can a woman reach so many orgasms?

Multiple orgasms are possible in women, but probably not to the extent that you describe. It depends on what you ( and her) call an orgasm. A peak of hightened pleasure and a vocal response is not an orgasm.
And for all the men that want to know if its faked, the physical some of the signs of female orgasm are:
Increase in pulse rate and Blood pressure
Flushing of the face and upper torso- above the breasts
dilated pupils
dilatation of the vaginal cavity
repositioning of the cervix in the vaginal cavity to create 'tenting" of the vaginal space.
None of these things can be observed in bad light.

Posted by: Openminded | 2009-09-18

Sorry, but I have to agree..there is no way it' s happening for real...Ive realised that many men " think"  a woman is having an orgasm, but dont actually have a clue. It might also be that she herself doesnt even know what a real orgasm is..yes scary but the truth. Many adult women have never experienced or had orgasms.
So bud..if you think so...good for you.
PS. Most women only get stimulated after about 20 minutes...

Reply to Openminded
Posted by: BEN | 2009-07-31

No she is not faking it.Me and my wife are also in that position that she can have multiple orgasms.You ask how do he know his wife is having an orgasm?man you must be dum or very stupid.Anon enjoy it you are a very lucky man.

Reply to BEN
Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-30

Jip, I agree, also think she is faking it

Posted by: Babes | 2009-07-29

Sorry Anon, you can convince yourself all you want but im telling you now, she is so faking it...Enjoy the sex though

Reply to Babes
Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-29

Thanks Oh Boy. I appreciate your reply. You know, I only added this question to get input from others. Not criticizm. And for everyone that says shes faking it, I did my homework and I did somme investigation, guess what...she is totally not faking it. Her girlfriends says that she tells them that it' s the most alive sex she ever had, and it' s the first time she experiences things like this, and all the signs of an orgasm is present the whole time through.. So, if you' re jealous, maybe you should go and do something about it. Sorry for bursting your bubble guys and girls.

Posted by: Oh boy | 2009-07-28

Some years ago, i where in my mid twenty' s i hooked up with a woman eleven years older than me, in other words she in her mid thrity' s. She were one of this girls that could have orgasms for as long as the play would go on. There were no reason for her to fake it because we had great fun together. My point is, why would this mans WIFE fake all this and to proof what. Anon enjoy what you got for they are very very rare, you can pic up the vibes on the remarks some unbeleivers reply to your question. Goodluck.

Reply to Oh boy
Posted by: Rob | 2009-07-28

Either you are having wishful dreams or she is faking it. I think it is you talking crap!!!

Reply to Rob
Posted by: big boy | 2009-07-28

she is faking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to big boy
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-07-28

How exactly do you know she is cumming?
Do you know what the signs are or do you go by what she is telling you?

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: topdog | 2009-07-28

wow,,,she is a lucky women.wat is her secret????

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Real | 2009-07-28

She was faking it!!!

Reply to Real