Question
Posted by: big boy | 2008/09/17

multiple orgasm

Is it normal for a male to have multiple orgasms? I have and I ejeculated twice (one after the other)

It is possible for men to ejaculate in relatively short succession, usually there is a brief period of rest/respite between ejaculations though.

3
Posted by: Big Boy | 2008/10/20

My second orgasm was 10 seconds after the first. Both orgasms were " full'  ejeculations.

Reply to Big Boy

Just need some clarity on one after the other, did you ejaculate once, still have the erection and continue to have sex / masturbate , or was it that ejaculated once and then again immediately which is basically squirted out the semen a couple of times until the orgasm is finished. The latter is not a mutiple orgasm but just squirting out semen twice during your orgasm.

Agree with Long John Silver, if you are horny enough or have a very high libido, then you can have multiple orgasms as you don' t loose your erection. From my experiences, the first couple of orgasms are great but eventually my penis gets very sensitive and your hardly produce any cum.

Posted by: Long John Silver | 2008/09/18

What is normal? No one knows, but usually most men have 1 orgasm and call it the night. If you can have more than one consider yourself very lucky. I' ve had one multiple orgasm experience in my life. On that day though I was horny as hell. It was like I took a viagra but that was back in the day before viagra was invented. Have fun.

Reply to Long John Silver