Question
Posted by: alotta pain | 2009/11/27

multiple abscess on body

please hlp I was by my gp got antibiotics but i still experience excrusciating pain( abscess by my elbow, eye and stomach)

The best will be to reconsult your doctor and to ask him/her for medication to alleviate the pain and maybe a stronger and longer course of antibiotics. In the interim you can use Advil Ibuprofen Gel Caps, 400mg, three times daily with meals. A hot and cold compress on the abscess can also alleviate the pain.

It is important to reconsult your doctor to establish if the antibiotics are adquate.