Question
Posted by: Keith | 2010/05/18

MULTIPLE

I am a 32 years old guy.
Married 5 years  no kids.

I can orgasm and cum AT LEAST 4 times in 10mins  no jokes.

Is this normal ?

Dear Keith,

In the many studies done world wide a very wide spectrum of sexual capacities have been recorded and found amongst humans. The fact that this is happening for you means that for your body it is normal. If this is not causing you a problem for yourself or your relationship then enjoy!

4
Posted by: multiple fun | 2010/05/26

This is possible, and no it is not premature, I have learned to control my ejaculation, I can have 4 to 5 ejaculations during 1 or more hour of sex, the secret is to stop on the edge of an orgasm, your partner have to stop as well when you are close, then have a slow movement until you ejaculate, it is quite fun for both, it is like having sex 5 times in a row, you reach the peak, just never have a full orgasm.

Reply to multiple fun
Posted by: Gordon | 2010/05/18

There''s certainly nothing wrong with U. Wife + I r very much into Tantra + we regularly both have multiple orgasms. It usually takes a lot of practice but once U''ve mastered it it can be awesome. Now try to let your wife also experience multiple orgasms. When U both experience this then U r really flying. The next step is full body orgasm. Now that is really something!!!

Reply to Gordon
Posted by: Joost | 2010/05/18

I think you suffer from premature ejaculation, and itis nothing to write home about.

Reply to Joost
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/18

Dear Keith,

Reply to sexologist