Question
Posted by: carol | 2008/08/07

multi vitamins

hi there

i am 55 years old-after i eat breakfast-i take solgar multi vitaminsand arthrochoice-i feel a bit dizzy-then it goes away after a while-are these vitamins too strong for me

thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

Do you feel nauseous when taking these? Diziness is not that common, but have been reported in some cases.

1
Posted by: Urs | 2009/02/02

Good morning

I need some help... there are just too many products on the shelves &  i am clueless as to which product to choose for my family.

I am looking for a multivitamin which the whole family can take daily, something that is good and will not be a waste of time or money. Which one would you suggest?

Family consists of 1 x 43 year old male, 1 x 35 year old female, 1 x 10 year old boy.

I also want to buy Omega 3 &  6 Oil &  maybe Codliver oil?? How are you supposed to take these, do you take 3 different ones or do you buy them in a combination &  which one is the best to buy?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards &  thank you
Urs

Reply to Urs