Question
Posted by: Stranger | 2011/02/03

Muffins

i have a serious problem!!! whenever i with a girl...i go straight for the muffin...no fore-play...just munching...with a finger or two...tehn i dont even bother if i climax...please help!!!

Dear Muffins,

I am not clear about what the actual problem is you wish me too address. Oral sex is a normal sexual activity that both the giver and receiver can really enjoy.

If you wish to expand your sexual repertoire and activities, put the "munching" as an activity for later in the sexual encounter and explore other sexual activities as well.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/03

Dear Muffins,

Reply to sexologist