Question
Posted by: Charles | 2012/03/07

Muff

I have psoted this on another forum sometime time ago. I have never given a muff before and recently i am really craving to give one. My one does not want me to give her one. Not sure what to do as the craving gets worse.

Even as a very cunning linguist, I haven't come across this particular verb before.
I can't help wondering why this sounds much more than an interest, but, as you describe it, a CRAVING. Presumably your wish to do so is growing because she doesn't want to. But as a caring spouse, you might have fantasies, but shouldn't try to or want to do to her what she doesn't want and wouldn't enjoy ; and to do it with anyone else would be a serious infidelity.
Maybe explore whether there are other diversions you might both enjoy trying ?

3
Posted by: Realist | 2012/03/07

Very funny CS, great use of words !!

Reply to Realist
Posted by: Hahaha | 2012/03/07

What''s a muff - a BJ?

I also can NEVER be muffed (if it''s a BJ). I just find it eeeeuuuuu. If you wanna kiss something, kiss my mouth....

Reply to Hahaha