Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-20

I am a guy and just craving to give a muff. Nb i have not done it before.

Sorry but i donot understand your question. Please refer to another website for information.

Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-20

Thanks Boomsie, i will heed your advise.

Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-20

ok looks like no one understands the guy.
let me explain anon.
if you have never gone down on a woman, you must understand that you have to be prepared, she might have a scent good or bad down ther, it will be wet and sticky, warm. but if you are a full blooded man, you will eat her down there leke a hungry pig, lick,and play andsuck her, dont stop if you get tired stop after she got an orgasm, after she squirted, and her body shook like electric volts hit her!
good luck!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Didi | 2010-04-20

Go and play with yourself!!!!

Reply to Didi
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-20

You are gay, then go for it and leave us out of it, we need problems to solve, not gender analysis. That was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-20

So what is your question ?

Reply to XXX