Question
Posted by: sexy B | 2008/07/14

muesli rusk and tummy fat ?

Hi Doc I have a problem . I lost 12 kg 's and Im at my goal weight of 60 kg , but I cant completely get rid of the tummy fat .Its not as big as it used to be , but its not as FLAT as I want it to be .I want it to be FLAT , FLAT , FLAT .can u please give me a diet thats going to fix this tummy problem . Im 24 yrs old and never had a baby , so why is it difficult ?? I heard if u 've never had a baby its easy to lose stomach fat .

Dear Sexy B
Congratulations for losing those 12 kg and reaching your goal weight. No diet will remove fat that is stored in the so-called 'fat depot' unless you starve yourself which is not an option. If you are a member of a gym then ask the instructor to give you a set of exercises that target the tummy (e.g. sit-ups, etc) and do additional work on this problem area. You can also ask Fitness Doc on this Website for home exercises that target the tummy. If this still does not help, then it may be necessary to consult a surgeon about a tummy tuck.

2
Posted by: bongi | 2008/09/29

I just need help how I can make my tummy small'  every time I eat breakfast and at lunch time I eat my stomach becames bigger please help me.

Reply to bongi

Sexy B- well done on the weight loss. Please tell me how you lost the weight.