Question
Posted by: malolos | 2011-07-05

mucus like membrane when urinating

Hi, please help.i am 6 months preggies and when i got to the loo i sometimes find something that looks like mucus on my undies it does not even smell.should i worry and is everything okay with my baby.i can feel the movements but this mucus thing is beginning to scare me.

thanx
malolos

It is normal to have more discharge in pregnancy and this can be clear and mucoid.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-07-11

Posted by: trully | 2011-07-05

Hi Malolos

\my daughter is 14 months now . I saw mucus when I was 34 weeks and went straight to my gynae she told me that the baby is preparing to be born i should not worry. however with you i mean you are only 6 months i suggest that you should see your doctor.

hope u r well

Reply to trully