Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-05-25

mucus coming out of my vagina

I have a mucus coming out of my vagina. It is clear in colour and doesn’ t really have an odour. It is slimy and stringy like snot (sorry for the terrible description). What could cause this/what is this?

It could be an ovulation discharge.

5
Posted by: Mel | 2010-05-27

I have the same thing happening to me, could this also be an early sign of pregnancy? I have all the regular period symptoms but my period is late this mont and yes I had unprotecyed sex. Any advice for me?

Reply to Mel
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-27

It could be an ovulation discharge.

Posted by: Anon | 2010-05-26

Thank you ladies. How come it hasn''t happend before?

Posted by: Zama | 2010-05-25

It''s normal part of a woman''s cycle. You''re ovulating dear!! Just stay away from unprotected sexual intercourse as you may conceive

Reply to Zama
Posted by: Dee | 2010-05-25

You are ovulating.

Reply to Dee