Question
Posted by: Sophie | 2009/03/12

Mucus bleeding (gynaecological)

Since Sept I have been having my period every two weeks, I went to the Gynae in November and my pap smear came back fine. I went of the pill in December and was sent a script in Jan to stop the irregular bleeding which sort of helped. Now I have a 5 day period and a few days later I have a brown mucus that comes out. This has lasted 5 days now. I have a lot of pain in my pelvis too and am not sure if I should contact my gynae. Any advice?

You should contact your Gynae. I cannot make a diagnosis from this side of the screen.