Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2012/07/18

MS

Do you know of anyone who specialises in MS in Gauteng. I am from NW. I am so confused. One doc says I have it, the other one says I dont. What do I do? I am going insane! Please help

Unfortunately, I am situated in Cape Town and is not familiar with the specialists in the Gauteng region. I suggest that you contact your nearest private hospital for details of a neurologist in the area.

5
Posted by: Luisa | 2012/07/23

Prof. Girish Modi is a neurologist and chief specialist at Wits University. You would have seen him also on Carte Blanch doing a story on MS. You can contact him on 011 642 4743 at the Brenthurst Clinic in JHB.

All the best
Luisa

Reply to Luisa
Posted by: Concerned | 2012/07/22

You can e-mail me at oktay@telkomsa.net

Luisa do u have a contact number for me?

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Concerned | 2012/07/22

Hi Chrissie. Please, I am pleading with you to please allow me to contact you. I am on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. I dont currently have any symptoms. I had optic neuritis in March last year. I am so confused. WIll explain everything to you in more detail.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Luisa | 2012/07/20

Professor Modi at the Brenthurst in JHB specializes in MS cases. Hope he can help.

Luisa

Reply to Luisa
Posted by: Chrissie | 2012/07/19

Dear concerned

I went through the same procedure of a Neurologist who said I have MS and the other 2 said no.

Do you have symptoms? What is the grounds on which the Neurologist said it is MS?

The uncertainty made me ill for a couple of months and I know what you are going through.

Chrissie

Reply to Chrissie