Question
Posted by: Fiesta | 2010/09/06

Mr Nice Guy

I am not sure whether my husband married me because he love me or whether he wanted me to assist him with his finances or anything, because he always phone women even at work he got women friends, and he goes to an extend of assisting them whenever they are in trouble, the other day we were asleep around 10:00 the phone rang and he said its the MEC''s PA she is at work and needs transport, I just looked at him and off he went to fetch the PA. But we are on strike and I am stranded with transport he says he cannot come and fetch me because he is afraid, what does this means does he like me or is he using me. I made him aware that he is too nice to people from outside and he is not to me.

What do I need to do, do I also make him jeoulous or what, next Wednesday its my birthday I made him aware of that guess what he knows that I will be getting my bonus he said he needs me to borrow him money, I told him I dont work for men who use me, he is also very stinch he wont even give you money to buy sweets or take you out, I have decided that on Wednesday I am going out by myself when he asks me I will tell him no one knew that its my birthday so I am entertaining myself.

No sincerely and honesly married man has a need for woman friends that are not also friends of his wife, nor has he any honest need to be calling them separate from his wife and their shared social life.
How does the strike make a husband afraid to fetch his own wife, yet he can fetch someone else's secretary ?
But trying to make your partner or spouse jealous is a loser's tactic that NEVER makes things happier for you. You're his GIRLFRIEND, not his bank, so don't lend him any money at all - if that loses the relationship, then you had nothing anyway.
So yes, entertain yourself on Wednesday - and have a really happy birthday !

2
Posted by: Liza | 2010/09/06

I think Mr Nice Guy is actually Mr Not-Nice-At-All guy. If he isn''t just as nice to you, it usually means that he isn''t helping the other women out of the goodness of his heart, but that he is getting something in return. Do not try and make him jealous, because if you are, you''re playing games with him and trying to manipulate him. This is never a good thing in a relationship. Be honest and rather ask him to go with you for couples counseling. If he refuses to go - dump his sorry probably-cheating behind and find someone who will love you for who you are.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza