Posted by: Tshepi | 2010-11-30

Mpande Treatment

Hi All,

I just want to know if anyone has heard of this natural / herbal treatment and if it has worked. Blocked tubes and I am considering it due to the fact that IVF is very expensive.

Any ideas?

Dear Tshepi

I am not familiar with this product at all and therefore cannot give you any opinion on this.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: Anonimous ML | 2016-05-12

I am thirty five years old and eversince I can remember my sex life has been very healthy.Lately very time when I put a condom on my erect penis,the erection goes away.please help

Reply to Anonimous ML
Posted by: MJJK | 2015-12-20

I've had huge success with your sperm count booster in 2008/9, getting my two women pregnant in one year. I used it in combination with seeds and powders I bought at a health shop - and this was at your advice too. I need same combination again. Please let me know where to contact you again. Your 011 883 3706 is said to be a wrong number. Is your physical address in Sandton still the same?

Reply to MJJK
Posted by: queen | 2015-12-12

Pliz i need help i had a small op which showed mu tubes were damaged by infections,besides ivf id there a treatment i can have

Reply to queen
Posted by: winnie | 2011-03-06

i had ectopic pregnancy twice iwant to know if can ever be abl to have children again.

Reply to winnie
Posted by: Pally | 2010-12-08

I tried it once but didnt work which was about 5yrs, they told me that i should have used it atleast 6months b4 given up. The medicine tastes &  looks like soil and i used to be very constipated. Maybe it is advanced now i dont know, but i want to try again after several failed IVFs.

Reply to Pally
Posted by: Hope | 2010-12-01

I have not used that before but I am considering it as well, do you perhaps know how much it costs.

Reply to Hope