Question
Posted by: MILES | 2009-05-14

MOVMENT OF BABY

Hi there I am 20 weeks preggie &  quite a bit over weight especially around my tummy, I can feel the baby' s movement but when we go to the doctor &  the sonar show how active the baby really is. Will I feel the movement when i grow bigger? Huband &  daughter get very unhappy because they can feel the movement too.

I presume that you mean you can't feel the movements. Some women don't feel them though, when the baby is bigger, you are more likely to.

1

They will feel the baby in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Not to worry!