Question
Posted by: melzy | 2009/05/21

moving with African Grey Parrot

Hi, in a couple of months i will be moving to a new home. My question is how can i make the moving process easier on my african grey parrot. Once in our new home is there anything i can do to make her get used to our new house with little stress as possible.

Thanking You

Dear Melzy

Sorry, cant help you with this one.

1
Posted by: Carol | 2009/05/21

This will sound crazy .. but speak to her it works... and try and make sure that her cage setup is the same before you put her into it when u arrive at your destination...

Dont let her see u are stressed, Greys are clever as you know just be reassuring and she will be fine.

Reply to Carol