Question
Posted by: Milianoart | 2012/11/13

Moving on

hi, met a beautiful girl, and we became extremely close and from the begining she let me know she has a bf for 4 yrs and well after 3months being friends she told me she is leaving him and wants to be with me. well, we got her own place so she can get herself settled first and work through her emotions and then i said 2-3 months later we can start dating...well when push came to shove she was to scared of hurting the guy and delayed breaking it off with him... i saw that we are getting to close and i told her nicely i think we should break things off between us, and communication so that she can make her mind up, else me in the picture she is never going to decide, and i dont want to be the 3rd wheel or worse rebound guy. Did i do right? its being a week heard nothing from her.

If she already had a bf when she began seeing you, you knew from the start that she was unfaithful to him and would be unfaithful to you.
Move on. You deserve someone more interested genuinely in you, and not wanting to use you as a standby or substitute, on the reserve team

5
Posted by: Milianoart | 2012/11/13

thanks everyone, this is some great advice, and i can take a deep breath knowing i did the right thing!!! for awhile it felt like i pushed her away, but now i see it was she that was never into me, well not seriously anyway!! well next... :-)

Reply to Milianoart
Posted by: David | 2012/11/13

you will know its the right chick when in a crowded room she only has her eyes on you and wants to hang out with you exclusively. meet chicks until you find one like that.

Reply to David
Posted by: Kelly | 2012/11/13

As you said she''s had 2-3months to decide. Way enough time to make a decision me thinks. Do not settle for less just for a pretty face. I''m sure you will meet someone who is beautiful inside as they are on the outside as soon as you forget about her.
Life is too short to be stuck in a relationship where you dont know where you stand or when you would be replaced by the ex.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Milianoart | 2012/11/13

hi kelly, no her friends got her a place so she could move out, and they too said she better hurry else she will loose me...thanks Kelly...i guess i knew that all along...just needed to hear it...

Reply to Milianoart
Posted by: Kelly | 2012/11/13

I would suggest forgetting about her.
When you say ''we got her own place'' does that mean you got her a place to stay, as in you inccured the costs?

There''s plenty fish in the sea dude, why waste time with this one when she clearly is not that into you... All she''s doing is wasting your time, energy and playing with your emotions.
Rather look out for someone who will give you the respect that you deserve and will treat you as they would want to be treated!

Reply to Kelly