Posted by: TB | 2009-08-23

Moving on

How do I move on with my life after a 7 year relationship? I am a 42 year old guy who has been involved with a 27 year old woman.We recently broke up and I find it difficult to continue with my life.It is hard and everyday keeps getting worse. Please help. I have had suicidal thoughts!!!!

with difficulty, but it's still essential to do. CBT counselling would be an important part of the process ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) to examine, test, and revise the many assumptions you are not probably making about yourself, relationships, and life in general, based on this one really awful experience, but which are neither as accurate as they feel, nor fruitful. With the thoughts of sucide needing to be taken seriously, by you and others, do see a shrink for a proper assessment and treatment advice soon, as you CAN, should and wuill get over this and could be better off for it, hard though that may be to imagine right now.

Posted by: HGJ | 2009-08-24

Go ahead and kill yourself

Reply to HGJ