Question
Posted by: Manny | 2009-12-17

MOVING IN AND OUT

For the past 2 years I am involved with this man (55years) who says he cares about me a lot but I have moved out of his house almost 20 times!!!! He chases me away because he thinks I am having affairs. When we are arguing he usually calls his ex –  who once told me that she will always care for him and help him. I believe they are having contact more often than he tells me. He and my children is always arguing –  my daughter who is still in school doest want to accept his rules telling him that he is not her father!! He never had children and don’ t know how difficult they can be .When we are having these arguments all my children steps in causing even more trouble and he goes of drinking heavily. He then calls me at every hour of the day and night calling me names etc. He then also calls his ex … … .. I don’ t know if I want to continue with this relationship and most importantly WHY AM I ACCEPTING THIS ??? I don’ t have a full time job so I only get paid for and when there is work and I don’ t have any savings. Does he still care about his ex? Why is he calling her when we are having trouble? He tells me that the reason he started going out with me (while he was still staying with her ........I KNOW IT WAS WRONG BUT I SARTED LOVING HIM) was because she refused to accompany him to the pubs while I like to have a drink, chatting to friends ,singing karaoke etc. and basically having a lovely time –  this is where I met him. Why is he chasing me away even calling the police to have me removed and the next day i beg him or he begs me to forget everything and move back together. I know this is not a healthy situation but i do care about him a lot. He can be very nice if he is not drinking. I also gove him an ultimatum no friends, rallys etc while we are together and he accepts this arrangement it is just that he is very jealous of me and thinking i am having affairs and sleeping around... I need to go and see clients (mostly men) to get work for myself. Your comments will be appreciated.

Why are you so determined to stay in this miserable relationship with someone like him ? Buried in your question, you have the right question why are you accepting this ? End it, and move on - you deserve far, far better than this. And no relationhip a all is far better than this sort of relationship.

2

Posted by: Morongwa | 2009-12-17

I think the problem is with you woman leave the bastard and move on and in future please teach your children to respect the elders and do not let them be involved in issues that do not suit them.
Something is wrong with him as well at 55 he is still not married

Reply to Morongwa