Question
Posted by: H25 | 2008/09/30

MOVING DOWN

CS

Oh dear, you have moved down in importance, you now come after " Incontinence" ! You and DietDoc are the longest standing guys here - you should be right on top!

Am writing this in East London - weather yuk - going to Plett tomorrow until Sun - weather much the same - my parents are in C/T the weather there is worse than here - rain, rain more rain, windy &  cold! They are coming to Plett Thurs. Why cant JHB get some rain - I believe its scortching there!

OK< sometimes I might be a bit dry, but to be placed after Incontinence ?
YUk weather seems plentiful at present. And rain seems to be all or nothing at present