Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/20

Movement

Hi. I am 16 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and have not fellt much movement. With my first I only fellt it at 21 weeks but with my second from about 14 weeks. With this baby I started feeling 1 -2 movements every couple of days and haven' t fellt anything since yesterday. Is this normal or should I be concerned? My scans have been fine (had the last one 4 weeks ago) and I am going for one tomorrow. Please help!

This is quite normal.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/21

Went to the doctor today and all was well. Baby moving lots even though I' m not feeling much!