Posted by: Excited Mommy | 2009-02-10

I am now ten weeks pregnant and already have a bump. I would like to know from how many weeks will I be able to feel movement. Sometimes it feels so hollow inside of me and then I start to worry. Seeing that I am already showing I thought that I would be able to feel movement. Thank you for your trouble.

Movement is only felt after 16 weeks.

Posted by: Centurion Mommy | 2009-02-11

Hi There

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

I' m currently 25 weeks pregnant and expecting my 2nd girl. With the first one I only started feeling movement from around 20 weeks, but with this one I could start feeling movement from 16 weeks. Felt like little flutters.

Reply to Centurion Mommy