Question
Posted by: Larry | 2012/02/06

Mouthful

Last nite me and the wife did it with her on top. i came in her with she still been on top. she then bent forward and put the vagina closer to my mouth and asked me to lick the cum. i did it just to please her. i want to know is this a normal fantasy? im sorry if the post is a bit harsh but im really worried.

This is not that unusual, Larry, no.

Claire - SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

5
Posted by: wifey | 2012/02/07

My husband would never kiss me after a bj, once I went up and kissed him with a mouth full of semen, he was shocked at first, but then I would do things like sit on his face after he had ejaculated in me, it didnt take long before he was enjoying this so much, he always cleans me with his mouth after sex now, he sometimes pulls out and cums on my breasts and licks it off, we have no limits, and I love my cum eating husband, it really turns us both on, and has often led to him been able to perform again. sorry to be so cause, but I dont how else to explain

Reply to wifey
Posted by: ANON | 2012/02/07

Hi Larry
there is nothing wrong with that, if you do not like it, then tell her and dont do it. But if it turns her on, and you get used to it, you may find it very erotic. I think that you should be happy that your wife is willing to try new things, and the hateful comments are not helpful, because what disgusts one, turns the other on. You are married, and with your wife, so all is okay, men feel it gay or something to taste their semen, but you are eating it out of your wife, do you not like it if she fingers herself and licks her fingers, or rubs her juice on her breasts for you to lick. Sex in marriage can become routine, and that is not a good thing, keep it exciting, try new things, you enjoy her swallowing your semen I am sure, so let her have her fantasy, enjoy it for her.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Joe | 2012/02/06

Dude you are freekin disgusting. I just threw up in my mouth! Sies jou vet vark!!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: XXX | 2012/02/06

We all have our own fantasies and desires but this is not something I would personally as a male do.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/06

This is not that unusual, Larry, no.

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist