Question
Posted by: Elsabe | 2012-10-18

Mouth very dry and no energy

Hi Doctor, I''m a 23 year old female with an accounting job.
this last two week my mouth is constantly dry (from the morning when I wake until the evening when I go to sleep).
I drink at least 1.5 liter to 2 liter of water a day.
My feet feel really tired and painful at night but is not swollen (it feels as if I have been on my feet the whole day). I''m really tired in the evening and don''t have energy. It''s now 08:10 in the morning and I''n so tired, doesn''t even feel like I slept last night. I did a pregnancy test yesterday (my daughter is now 1 year) and it was negative. I struggle with constant head ache too this last week. I can feel that my blood pressure is low sometimes (90 over 59). Can you please give me advice to what I can do. Thank you!
Elsabe

Elsabe

Unfortunately, there are a multitude of possible causes for your symptoms. I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests to determine the exact cause for your symptoms. Refer to the following link regarding fatigue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatigue_(medical)