Our expert says:
It could be aphthous ulcers or canker sores (nothing to do with cancer) They can be caused by viruses/bacteria/injuries or just stress or vitamin shortages. See http://www.medicinenet.com/canker_sores/article.htm
Kenalog in orobase ointment usually helps. You can put it quite thick on the ulcer. You can also use an antibacterial mouth rinse, and take vit B and C supplements.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.