Question
Posted by: Mostert | 2009-02-03

Mouth Sores

Hi, Recently I have been frequently getting mouth sores. The ones where the pink is gone and its only the white inside of the mouth. Its quite painful and I get a new one every week. What could be causing these? And how can I treat/stop them?

Dear Mostert
It can be caused by irritating chemicals ( sometimes the brand of toothpaste you use - whitening toothpaste tends to do this often), or stress or after an illness. Try Kenalog in orobase jel on the sores.

1
Posted by: Mostert | 2009-02-04

Thanks! I' ll try that gel, also mouthwash and will change my toothbrush and toothpaste.

Ragards

Reply to Mostert