Posted by: Adolf | 2009-05-22

mouth bad smell

Good morning Doc. i have a very bad smell from my mounth, even though i brashes my teeth twice a day.. i consulted with different Docs but nothing has changed. isn' t something from my stomach or from my teeth or my toungue. please help. or can you refer me to a a Doc, i' ll really appreciate it. Thank you.

I suggest that you consult an ENT specialist, to rule out chronic sinusitis. If everything is in order, I suggest that you consult a dentist to rule out any inflammation or infection.

Posted by: Louise | 2009-05-22

I had the same problem. Try Probotics strain 9. You can get them from the pharmacy - take two a day.

Reply to Louise