Question
Posted by: Chantel | 2010/09/10

Mouse / rat poison

What poison can we use in our house to get rid of mice that is safe when you have cats and dogs?

Hi Chantel

Non of the rodenticide poisons are safe although there is a product called Natrocell's EradiBait that is non toxic to pets (?). My general advice is to keep the environment clean, rodent proof and use rodent traps/cages and/or rodent bait stations e.t.c.

2
Posted by: Chill | 2010/09/11

If a dog or cat eats the poison, they need treatment urgently. But you can minimise harm both to your pets and to the environment from eating the dead mice/rats by using Racumen, rather than Rattex. You need to place it where there is no chance of your pets getting at it, though.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/09/10

Hi Chantel

Reply to CyberVet