advertisement
Question
Posted by: Gillybean | 2009/03/31

Mould Toxins

Hi There,

I would like to find out if there is a blood test that can be done to see whether I have been affected by mould in my home. I am consistently sick and I think it may be the cause.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Gillybean
You can do a IGE test to see if you have any underlying allergy reaction - if high they can test you for suspicious foods, contacts and moulds
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
advertisement