Posted by: W | 2011-10-31

Motivering om te oefen

Ek sukkel om gemotiveerd te word om te oefen. Voel asof ek nie die nodige dryfkrag het nie. (ek doen halfmarathons)
EK sukkel ook om reg te eet sodat ek kan baat vind by my oefening.
Wat kan ek doen om meer energie en lus te kry om te oefen?

Hi W

The single best piece of advice it to find other people who will train with you. Finding motivation to train by yourself is so hard, but if you have friends who are waiting for you, encouraging you, then you'll train more and more effectively.

So that would be my advice. In terms of the diet, I'd say to see a dietician, who can give you a proper eating plan. The rest is just up to common sense, but if it's motivation that is the problem, then I think the more formal the better. But really, the key is other people, find them and use them as a source of motivation, where you encourage each other