Question

Motion sickness symptoms

I feel like I have constant motion sickness - nausea, headache &  indigestion. The exact feeling I get when I read in a car - only that it is a constant feeling. I' ve had this feeling for the past 5 days now. I ruled out pregnancy. Any idea what could be causing this? Had bronchitis just last week and had antibiotics for it.

I suggest that you consult an ENT specialist to rule out sinusitis, middle ear pathology and possible depletion of fluid inside the cochlea (this structure inside the ear is responsible for balance and when fluid depletion occurs, it can cause the feeling of constant nausea).

1

Could be middle-ear or inner-ear infection. I get it often, combined with sinusitis. there' s an over the counter pill called Stugeron (or generics) that helps. It' s a motion sickness pill that works on the inner ear. It usually goes away in 7 to 10 days.