Question

Motion sickness (Car)

hi doc,

On friday i need to take a little road trip. just 4 hours in the car as a passenger (then 4 hours back as a passenger!!). As a child i suffered BADLY with motion sickness on all forms of transport. as an adult i dont usually suffer unless i am on a plane. ANYWAY i know that to prevent my motion sickness i have to sit up front and look ahead, but because the drive is quite long and im so busy, i was hoping maybe there was some medication or something i could take that would allow me to read in the car during that time. I cannot normally look down in a car or i will get sick. any advice?

Hallo Anon
Try Avomine 1 tablet 1-2 hours before travelling

2
Posted by: Jane | 2010/10/04

It isn''t recommendable to read in the car if you suffer from motion sickness. You can get something at the pharmacy to prevent the motion sickness. It helps to keep your window open a little bit too.

Reply to Jane
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/04

Hallo Anon