Question
Posted by: Elize | 2011/01/06

Motion Sickness

I will be going on a cruise in Feb. Do I need to take motion sickness medication? If so what do you recommend and should I rather see my GP for it or can I just get frpm the chemist?

Hallo Elize
You can try Avomine - you can buy over the counter from your pharmacy.

3
Posted by: Celeste | 2011/01/06

You can also purchase some herbal stuff at the harour that the crew mostly uses. I took motion sickness tablets from about a week before our cruise and still got sick in the very rough sea
( we had a bad storm), but felt much better when I went outside onto the deck. So if you do start feeling ill, just go outside for a bit.

Reply to Celeste
Posted by: Lilia | 2011/01/06

You can get from your pharmacy. Rather be sae and get some.

Reply to Lilia
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/06

Hallo Elize