Posted by: K | 2008-11-17

Motion sickness

I' ve always seemed to have a problem with motion sickness, I get ' car'  sick in cars, buses, planes but not on trains, after many tests (I used to get dizzy spells) the doctors said that my ear canals had a strange shape, they had a bend in them, hence they would block easily and I' d have to have them cleaned often. Firstly, do I use waxsol for two nights before I go to have them cleaned (so I don' t need to go twice to the doc) and secondly: I' m looking at possibly working on a ship, from what I' ve heard everyone gets sea sick but they adapt and then they perfect, is this true? How effective are motion sickness pills? Would someone who gets easily motion sick like me be able to work on a ship? Cruise ship, many thanks for your help

Kind Regards,

HI Kyle
You can use Waxol the evening before you go to have your ears rinsed.
Regarding the working on the ship - I just wonder if you have a motion disorder whether you will still be able to adapt - if not a middle ear problem, you should.

Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-17

Believe me you will be peuking every day.

Dont feel too bad I honestly did not believe that people could get " motion sick whilst actually driving" I DO !!!!!