Question
Posted by: ?? | 2010-06-18

motion

my new guy is doing something very weird dont know how to explain it but it feels like he doesnt have the right motion or rhythm during sex...advise?

Dear ??

It is difficult for a partner to 'know' what feels good. It is essential that in a kind, loving way you tell him what feels good for you. It may mean that you take the leading role to demonstrate this.

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-20

Dear ??

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Adult Male | 2010-06-18

Jeez guys why don''t you grow up ? This is an adult site for adults who are looking for some grown up advice for grown up problems.You especially Drogba, you halfwit !!

I would say to you " ??"  that you may have to slow him down and explain to him the rhythm that his necessary. Hold him on his hips and tell him to follow your lead. He SHOULD get the message. If he does not it can be frustrating for you as you will be put off YOUR stroke and there is no way you will orgasm with no fluid movement.

Get him to satisfy you orally or manually, after all its the ladies who we must please and we take a back seat to await whatever she decides to pleasure us with, not the other way around.

Reply to Adult Male
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-18

XXX why not give us a chance?

Posted by: XXX | 2010-06-18

You " men"  that keep telling us how " big"  you are and chasing every women here,you really are boring.
Please try another site.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Drogba | 2010-06-18

HE!!!he!!!he
Hi ?? There is quiet a number of sex machines outside there and me being your first option,you''ll be stressed till you die sisi and this 2010 winter is so strong for someone to be lonely,just send him an sms and say " It is over bcos u are full of sport,ugcwel''ukudlala"  and come to me,i''ll be waiting.

Reply to Drogba