Question
Posted by: Anne | 2010/11/23

Mother''s death

Just want to find out is the any possibility that someone may attack by stroke without any symptoms coz my mother passed away recently and she was admitted in de hospital and they diagnose her with stroke and that her vains in the brain had been blurst what kind of a stoke is that need help

Anne

I am sorry to learn about the passing of your mother.

It is possible that death can occur without any symptoms due to a stroke. If the "veins have burst", it is called cerebral hemorrhage. Please refer to the following article for detailed information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemorrhagic_stroke