Question
Posted by: Rendani | 2010/08/18

Mother is ill

My mother is in her 70''s and lives in Limpopo. She called me to say she is feeling sick and I must send medicine. She has pains in her body and joints and has ''flu''. What can I send to her as she is far from a clinic in a small rural village.

Hallo Rendani
There are so many diseases that can give these symptoms like Malaria, flu, arthritis, gout and many others. It is safer for her to see a doctor or go to a clinic if possible. Neurofen plus/or Panado will help for joint pain if she does not have heart failure or allergies for these medications.

2
Posted by: Nne | 2010/08/18

Rendani ahuna muthu ane anga vha isa clinic naa. Vhakegulu kha hei age vha dzulela u lwala nahone vha funa u vhonwa nga dokotela uri vha kone u fhiwa mushonga. Hayani ndi ngafhi henefho hune havha kule na clinic. Mukegulu kha vha iswe clinic uri vha do kona u tolwa, huna maduvha ane dokotela ada dzi clinic dza mahayani.

Reply to Nne
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/18

Hallo Rendani