Question
Posted by: Me Myself | 2010/04/03

mother in law

I''m 37, divorced with ex in the U.K. I''ve always got on very well with my mom in law. We still sometimes go out for coffee, movies, dinner ect. She is only 11 yrs older than me + very attractive + very sexy - also divorced. Lately I''m really attracted to her, not now as mom in law but as a woman. The other night after movies we had coffee at her place as usual + b4 I knew it we were cuddling + kissing. I went home + had a good wank. When I think about the incident, her warmth, her smell, her boobs against me, her super sexy curves then I go wild with desire 4 her. But I want 2 stop this b4 it goes further cause I''m scared of the implications. Like this it''s definitely going 2 end up with sex . However I don''t want 2 hurt her or snub her cause she is such a lovely person. What can I do , I still want 2 have the good relationship I''ve always had with her.

Seeking guidance from a psychologist dealing with sexual concerns should be a good start. As mentioned it has the potential to develop into a direction that could easily have a negative impact on your relationship in the long run. Getting clarity form a outsider professional should assist in sorting your emotions and mental concerns.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

7
Posted by: Me.. | 2010/04/07

Non, je ne regrette rien!

Reply to Me..
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010/04/06

You are devorced and dont owe your ex a thing. so take her mom to bed and get it over with. If you were still married it would have been a hole diverent story. Save a virgen and grab a granny.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/06

The solution is obvious, i wonder what kind of help you are asking for, or you wanted to tell us the story, however i feel you are not telling us the truth as for why you divorced, i feel very strongly that it has to do with your mother in law, be honest with yourself first, then seek help not the other way round, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Koos | 2010/04/05

Waarvoor wag jy dan? Spyker haar en kry klaar! Sy is seker net so lus vir die ding as wat jy is. Die ouer vrouens spyker tog te lekker, baie lekkerder as die jonges. Geen plaasvervanger vir " experience"  en vir lus nie. GENIET.

Reply to Koos
Posted by: Bev | 2010/04/03

Find yourself a nice girlfriend your own age + introduce her to your ex mom in law. That way you guys can still all be friends. Better still, introduce your mom in law to a nice gentleman of her own age while you''re about it. My sister was in the exact same situation so she + her son in law joined a singles social club. 18 mths later her son in law is married to a nice lady + my sister is dating a very nice gentleman her own age. A win win situation for both of them. To shag your mom in law could have very serious repurcussions in the family. Rather treat her as forbidden fruit.

Reply to Bev
Posted by: Kouros | 2010/04/03

Walk away!!!!

Reply to Kouros