Question
Posted by: q. | 2009/12/07

MOTHER-IN-LAW.

I saw my mother-in-law playing wiht herself and i think she saw me but, i stood their could not move she is a beautiful laydy but i cannot get this pickture out of my head I liked it now that i think about it. Their is this pick in my head seeing her and saw getting the big O.

Is there a question here...?

At this point I will simply say that your watching her (i.e. not moving and continuing to watch) without her clear agreement is a violation of her privacy. Beware, this can have major negative consequences for you, your wife, your mother-in-law and the extended family. You could also get in trouble with the law should it go that far!

5
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/12/09

hmm what exactly was she doing?
Is she married?

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Sean | 2009/12/08

Brother, just go and do the aunty, that' s the only way it will leave your mind. If i were you than i would have steek just there when you check her doing herself. Sometimes mother inlaw' s can push you to it. Especialy if she is the age between 42-48. and still looking a bit ok. The next time you see her doing it again, go in and work her like hell. You will have an experience and she will always respect you my brother.

Reply to Sean
Posted by: q | 2009/12/08

Know it was not like that at all. I was sleeping over and during the night got up to go to the lue. I walked past their room and that is when i saw her doing it, I could not move because i thought she might see me and shockt hmm! not waching her and i waited a while and slowly whent back to bed even forgetting to go to the lue. She is a beautiful laydy and we get along like a house on fire and i will not do anything to change that and i love my Wife very much and it is not like i want to do it with my m-in-law but the question how do i get this pickture of her doing it out of my head?

Reply to q
Posted by: Phew ! | 2009/12/07

Some experience pal. Nothing wrong with having a peep while that is on the go. I might have had to whip mine out and join the fun !!

Reply to Phew !
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/07

Is there a question here...?

Reply to Sexologist