Posted by: Micky | 2009-01-15

Mother having affair!!! Help to confront

I have no trust in humanity!!!

I had a brain aneurysm a few months ago it ruptured while I was pregnant, and my mother swore she would change her life?? Now 8 months down the line she is doing everything to discredit my dad in our eyes but she is the one with the boyfriend. She accuses him of having affairs while she is never home she never sees he grandchildren and then she wonders why they don’ t like her??? My dad is home every night with my brother she is in casinos and clubs with her boyfriend???
She now started stealing furniture, lamps and all kinds of stuff out of my fathers house we know that she is moving out slowly but surly.

I wish she would take her stuff and leave!!!! She is a gold digging hag, her boyfriend cant even pay his own car, my father has to bail her company out of crap every month because she has to pay all the boyfriends debt, he is 14 years her junior and the only thing he sees every time he looks at her is a wallet!! She is to stupid to see it. Last time we left it and forgave her for what she did but I don’ t think I can do it again. I love my mother but have no respect for her anymore. Why can’ t she just move out with a bit of dignity and try and build a relationship without all the dishonesty???

She has had affairs before!!

She is certainly behaving oddly and unwisely. I wonder whether she has been scared by your near-death experience, and somehow decided to have all the fun she can now, before anything like that could happen to her ? If she's stealing furniture, she's presumably in debt from her silly gambling. Talk this over with your ather, too. There's no point in his bailing our her company debt when the money is going to pay for her gormless boyfriend and her own gambling debts. That doesn't benefit anyone. Forgiving someone who is unrepentent is useless.