Question
Posted by: daughter | 2012/11/21

mother

My mother is 77 years old and suffers from extremely painful legs at night. It is so bad that she has to get out of bed. She takes
pottassium supplement. Is there a reason for this and any remedy? She is generally a healthy person.

It is possible that your mother is suffering from neuropathic pain. Degeneration of the lumbar spine can cause irritation of the nerves in the lower back, with subsequent severe pain in the legs. I suggest that your mother consults a doctor for an examination and treatment.