Posted by: Jane | 2010-03-31

Moth problem in bird room

This is most probably not a question you would expect to receive?

I have a bird room housing 22 parrots in several cages, all of whom have had some traumatic experience, lost a limb or has some deformity. I have a persistent problem with small grey moths. Obviously, I cannot use any of the products available over the counter.

Is there a product available that I could use? In the evening when the light is on it is especially bad. Maybe something I could spray and also use in/under the trays in the cages? Rosemary has been suggested I have 5 potted plants in the windowsill, but it does not seem to help.

Dear Jane

Sorry, I have no info on this to help you here.