Posted by: ME | 2009-05-21

Can you pls recommend the best product that I can use to reduce the appreance of scars on my body..I had a pimple that became a sore that left a ugly brown mark...just need sumthing to make it lighter or take it away..

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Me, thank you for the question.

From your description (‘brown mark’) it seems that the pimple has left a pigmented mark rather than a scar. My suggestion is to try NeoStrata’s Pigment Lightening Gel & the Brightening Cream SPF 15. If it is a scar the treatment is dependent on the depth and type of scar, but as a general rule mild scarring can respond to glycolic acid peels, medium to deep scarring will need laser skin rejuvenation.