Posted by: worried | 2009-01-08

mosquito repellant

hi am 28 weeks pregnant went to the river the Mosquitos were unbelieveable we only had mosquito coils to use which I used in my room and had to close the door because they were attacking my son and I badly if I opened the door/window now worried if it was dangerous for us to inhale those fumes tried now and again to let fresh air in was only for 1 night fortunately!

One night should not affect anything.'

Posted by: diggs | 2009-03-03

I am 4 weeks pregnant and is traveling to india. What are the dangers of malaria. Being a South african we are exposed to mosquitos regulary yet it does not affect us. India has the same risk as us.

What vaccines should i take?
Chloroquine and Proguanil or Mefloquine.

What mosquito repellents ?
Deet or herbal

Also i went to india in 2005 and had a Yellow fever shot then. do i need another one.

Reply to diggs