Question
Posted by: K@K | 2009/02/26

Q.

Morvite breakfast cereal

Is it alright if I have Morvite Instant porridge for breakfast instead of All bran, will it not interfere with my diet.

Expert's Reply

A.

Dear K@K
Now you have caught me out! I don't have the nutritive content of Morvite Instant porridge and it is also not listed in the SA Food Tables, so I can't decide if this is a high-energy food or not. Check on the label of the box and if it shows the energy content and it is not more than 1050 kJ per 100g (approx. energy content of All Bran per 100g), then it should not interfere with your diet. Otherwise post a new Message and list the energy content for me and how much they say you should have for breakfast (e.g. 30g , etc).

1
user comments

C.

Posted by: Lindiwe Ntuli | 2013/11/28

is Morvite bad for pregnancy or not

Reply to Lindiwe Ntuli

Want to comment?