Question
Posted by: mell | 2012-12-03

morphine

my Grandma got sick rather fast .. she''s bed ridden now and still conscious but very confused sometimes...I believe that it''s all cased by to much morphine. I went through the side effects and are rather shocked to find that it describes all my grandma symptoms perfectly...Now the thing is we have no access to her as my aunt looks after her and we told her that she cant give her morphine every time the previous does runs it''s course..it''s to much...but she insists that the doctor told her she can give it when ever she feels it needed...My question is how can we request a Autopsy when we feel that she did not die of natural causes..Where would we go..or who can I contact regarding looking into the matter...Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated...

Mell

You will have to go to the police to report a suspected unnatural death or request a private pathologist to do an autopsy.