Question
Posted by: Player No 1 | 2013-02-15

Morning..........SONA This, That and That

Official warm greetings to you all in 2013, the year is almost halfway I know but still....

So they say *some guy with many wives did not know which wife to spend time with on Valentine`s day, so He decided to make the State of the Nation Address (SONA).* ke Bosso right there...JZ

Loved the SONA, for the first time I watched the whole damn thing from start to finish, the fashion, the red carpet moments, you wouldn`t say that is our 6,5 million rand being splashed. It was a good event never there less, and lot of improvement from the *Showerman* in terms of delivery.

Zuma talked about how we needed to curb obesity and the whole house made noise and laughed and clapped, then he said we must root out corruption then the house went dead, no applause...............quite telling from our MP`s.

Did anyone watch or catch any funny moments of the SONA???

have a lovely Friday mense, full of laughter and happiness

7
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-02-15

Yep
I know that I am earning too much for FLIS but as a black person, I have cousins who want houses and are above RDP scale and dont know about FLIS.

kx3sw2

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Me | 2013-02-15

I just googled FLIS, it will help someone I know. Thanks Amasi. I did not listen to the President. I was not interested in what he had to say. *hides*

Thanks for the feedback atleast now I have an idea what he said.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Player No 1 | 2013-02-15

Sure Namthi...............give the man a kit kat.........he is trying bandla, with little or next to no education I would say he is giving it a go. LOL

Sure Amasi
Lol, you don''t qualify for FLIS, you are paid too well to qualify for an RDP house, and so are most peeps here. They wouldnt know much about FLIS.

Urbanisation: the President was saying we need to stop focusing only on rural development becuase statistic shows that lot of people are moving to cities where they flood ill prepared municipalities for basic services.

all in all was a broad enough speech

Reply to Player No 1
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-02-15

He emphisised deeply, rather stressed the RAPE part, he even insulted the perpetrators...mmmhmh ok...
Our President is special shame...

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-02-15

I have been watching over the years except where he was excelling on reading aka unprepared. As he was reading, I thought he has really improved his readng ability.

I was thinking of the issue of 63% urbanisation which will be 70% in the 2030 and said to myself " what is the problem of urbanisation as the homelands are now urbanised? They have electricity, tar, and all that is in urban areas."  Maybe he was talking of moving to big cities.

When I heard him talking of Finance Linked Individual Subsidy (FLIS)which has spent around R70m, I said to myself " Wonderful that this thing has started but many people dont know what is this" . Who in this forum know about this FLIS? You should know about all subsidies dont you?

61m0tp

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Namthi | 2013-02-15

I was watching Player no1 qha uwo i find it very difficult to listen to him so i dont listen to him until end of him i did though hear the part of obesity i think thats where we parted mna naye...... and yho i laughed when he said something abt 75% and he went like seventy...........five % kwaaaa Mr President ata it again! Oh yes he has improved alot i hope nam i will improve my listening skills towards him

Reply to Namthi
Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-15

Morning COMPATRIOTS( JZee''s voice)

So they say *some guy with many wives did not know which wife to spend time with on Valentine`s day, so He decided to make the State of the Nation Address (SONA).* ke Bosso right there...JZ....LOL

Thanks Malume i will enjoy my day..

Reply to Bella